Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New Poem~Never Far Behind~For Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson Wallpapers

Michael Jackson Wallpapers

Never Far Behind

Michael, you may not walk upon the earth now,
but you're still with me even now.
Thru a voice among the trees
or a gently blowing breeze,
a quiet voice to sing me a song
and I don't believe that this is wrong.

You put your arms around me to quiet my reeling mind
that's how I know you're never far behind.
You come to me when I'm in fright
just like in the earthly life
to see that I'm alright.

I feel you Michael in everything I do
and I will never stop loving you.
A baby's smile or the laugh of a child
lets me know you've come back for a while.

Why did it hurt when you left so much?
I suppose because now I don't have the physical touch,
but I know you're still here with me
even if it's only the heart that I see
but I still see you plain as day
you will never fade away.

I see you and I hear your soft voice in my ear
letting me know you're always near.
I wish you were Zanny I really do,
then I could still hold onto you,
and then I'd never have to be blue.

But when the world crashes down on me
and when things seem to go so terribly
when the night becomes a horrid place
I feel your presence or see your face,
and that's a love nothing will ever replace.

Thru tiny little special signs
like when the light of morning shines
or a song that helps me to unwind
Michael, I know you're never far behind.

Tami L. Cook (c) 7-8-2009

No comments:

Post a Comment